Please Read before Browsing:

Welcome to my little house of treasure. Most of my items are pre-loved and much cherished. Now they're awaiting new homes and loving owners. I hope you will find in here, many things that will interest and suit you.

New items will be added regularly. Interested buyers, please email me at spendalot77@yahoo.com.sg
Prices are shown excluding postage. My treasures may be sent out by post, self-collect or meetups. Treasure coins are to be deposited into my posb savings a/c 102-14873-8.

Please read my conditions of sale on the right before making a purchase. Thank you!






Friday, April 3, 2009

MAC Pigments


Colours from Left to Right: Goldenaire, Lovely Lily, Pinked Mauve
Not in original jar but this jar is fairly big and can last you a long long time. Sorry I don't know the size of the container.
Price: $8 each. SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment